What to Remember
•Wear shorts or leggings, t-shirt/tank
• Please, no perfume or cologne. Also leave beverages outside (water okay)
• Bring a sticky mat if you have one. Mat usage fee is 50 cents
• Eat lightly or not at all
• Prenatal students, be sure to eat something
• Please, arrive 5 minutes early or earlier if you are a new student
• As you enter the studio, remove your shoes and print your name to sign in
• If your arrive late, please wait outside until the opening meditation is over
• Turn your cell phone OFF – not on vibrate because everyone still hears it.
Mat Storage Policy: Students who attend class at least once per week may leave their labeled mats at our studio. Mats that are unlabeled are removed from the studio if left for longer than two weeks and donated to Granny’s. All mats are stored at your own risk.
Class Cancelations: During times of illness teachers make every effort to find another teacher for their class. However, it is not always possible. Power outages and snow conditions may also cause our studio to be closed. For the latest information on class cancelations, please check our home page for the latest bulletins. Thanks!